We’ll go remember down in me for history centuries.
"Your art has a nobility about it that you don’t often see in fanart."
I didn’t think I could love you more
that chicken nugget really speaks to me though
is that the messiah or a chicken nugget
isnt it odd how the human mind expands inwardly forever
i can build characters and worlds and universes and define new laws of nature
construct stories and timelines and fit it all together inside my own head
and yet i can’t draw a fUCKING LAMP
look at this sweet gender bent iron man design
#YES FUCKING YES #EXFUCKINGACTLY #TONY DIDN’T PUT A BUTTCRACK AND DETAILED COCKHEAD ON HIS SUIT #IRON MAIDEN WOULDN’T HAVE IMPRACTICAL FUCKING BOOBS OR A MOTHERFUCKING TUMMY GAP #TAKE YOUR OVERSEXUALISATION AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR TIGHT ANUS WRAPPED IN SANDPAPER #THIS IS FUCKING RIGHT #goddamn I get angry about this kind of shit
- be thin
- give birth
- cook for you
- have long hair
- wear makeup
- have sex with you
- be feminine
- be graceful
- be fashionable
- wear pink
- love men
- be the media’s idea of perfection
- listen to your bullshit
- have a vagina
This is very true, but it’s important to remember that if a woman is feminine, graceful, shaves, diets, wears make up, or does any of these things in the list, it doesn’t make her a slave to patriarchy or any less of a feminist than you.
It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.
PROTAG WITH TOURETTES
I’m in love with this, must watch.
some homestuck reaction images for anon hate
the newest and best addition:
How to make comics
My first vine
I’m all about human x monster friendships where the human is like “there’s this asshole at work” and the monster is like “should i eat them”